GRADES PRE-K-5 ONLY-HOMEROOM TEACHER NOTIFICATION
In order to discover your child’s homeroom teacher, you must complete the online student data validation process. In the past this was published in the Parent Portal. This year we will be publishing this information through the online student validation process. Once you hit 'Submit', the last page will reveal your child’s homeroom teacher.
GRADE 6 ONLY
Parents must complete the online registration by August 28th. Chromebook’s will be distributed during school on August 29th. We have moved all of the paperwork for Chromebook distribution to the online registration tool.
Please complete online registration prior to the start of school so your student can receive their Chromebook.
We would appreciate all families to take action and complete these forms as soon as possible after receiving the email. Your student’s registration will not be complete until the forms have been submitted. If you do not have access to the Internet, contact your child’s school and you can make an appointment to use a school computer to complete the process. If you have any further questions, please contact the school office.
New Student Registration
You must register your child at your child’s school prior to the online verification process. There are links on this page to each school's registration packet. In addition to submission of the packet, the following items must be received by your child’s school in order for your child’s registration to be considered complete:
- Student registrations are accepted during normal school office hours.
- An original birth certificate for the student must be presented.
- Up-to-date immunization records.
- A signed Residency Affidavit along with the approved form of proof of Pelham residency.
- Parents must provide documentation of a physical exam by a health care provider dated within one year of the student's starting date in the Pelham School District.