If your child will be absent or late for any reason please call the CARELINE for everyday they will be out/late. Please specify why the child is out sick. The State of New Hampshire is asking us to track symptoms of influenza-like illness. Please specify if your child has any of the following:
- A temperature greater than 100 and a cough or
- A temperature greater than 100 and a sore throat
Please keep your child home:
- Until they are fever-free (below 100.4) without the use of a fever reducing medication (tylenol, advil, motrin, ibuprofen, etc.) for 24 hours
- For 24 hours after any vomiting
- If diagnosed with any contagious disease (such as strep throat, conjunctivitis, impetigo) they must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before returning to school
*Per the PES Family Handbook if your child is absent for 3 or more consecutive days they need to have a note from the physician.