Students and parents are asked to remember that extra-curricular activities are a privilege and not a right. With that in mind, we have established the following philosophy, which addresses all of the extra-curricular activities offered at our school.
- To provide the opportunity to learn good sportsmanship and fair play;
- To learn the dynamics of working well with others;
- To inspire self-discipline, responsibility, and respect for others;
- To gain a more thorough knowledge of, and greater skill in, the activity; and
- To instill a sense of pride in self and school.