What is COIIN?
- Collaborative for Improvement and Innovation Network
- Utilizes a multi-faceted learning framework to rapidly translate expert knowledge and best practices to practical program change
- Working to Build a Comprehensive School Mental Health System
- Pelham is 1 of 25 Schools in the National District Community School Mental Health Systems
How does our COIIN work?
- CoIIN goals are achieved by testing and refining innovative improvements to school mental health quality and sustainability
- Tests are developed or adapted to the local school/district setting
- Tests are small to build incremental momentum towards change
- 15 month learning cycle consisting of:
- In-person and virtual learning sessions
- Technical assistance and coaching
- Selection and implementation of change packages
- Utilization of SHAPE for reporting and quality improvement purposes