Here is the link to the Pelham School District bus routes for 2020-21. Thank you for your patience.
I need to be very direct with you about buses. Our bus routes are stretched very thin this year. Please consider other ways to get to school this year. As we start the year, routes will likely take longer than normal. Please plan ahead.
Only families who specifically requested bus transportation in the August 7 Family Choice Survey have access to bus transportation. (You can see the choice you made in the Student Verification Process - look under “Agreements” and scroll down to “Family Choice.”) If your family does not have other options and needs bus transportation, you can request this by contacting me directly. I can be reached at [email protected] or (603) 635-1145. After a review, you will receive an email confirmation of my decision regarding bus transportation.
Buses will have some different rules this year.
- Buses are limited to one student per seat.
- Students in the same family will sit together.
- Families must self-screen including taking temperature prior to getting on the school bus.
- Students must wear face coverings on buses.
- Windows will be open as weather allows.
- Students will load from back to front and unload from front to back to provide additional physical distancing.
- Families are only allowed access to one route so the district will not allow for changes to student routes for play dates.
If you have other questions about bus routes, you can call or email Student Transportation of America at [email protected] or (603) 589-9205.