Safe Homes is an initiative by the Pelham Community Coalition to create an on-line directory of “safe homes”in the Pelham Community. A “safe home” is a home where the parents have signed a pledge to do the following:
1. I will actively supervise all underage parties in my home.
2. I will not serve or allow alcoholic beverages to be consumed at underage gatherings.
3. I will make sure my home is drug free.
4. I will not permit any teenager who arrives or appears to be intoxicated to leave my home and I will make an attempt to contact their parent/guardian.
5. I welcome calls from other parents whose teens have been invited to my home.